Susan Sarandon’s Daughter Gets Married

Susan Sarandon's daughter Eva has married her love, chef Ian Hock. 

Eva is an actress and lifestyle blogger, as well as the daughter of Susan Sarandon and director Franco Amurri. 

She married her partner, Ian, in a small ceremony on June 29, in New York, after announcing their engagement back in February last year. 

“We really wanted to center our little family unit in all of it, and make it as much about the kids as it was about us."

The wedding theme was 'French Garden Party' and was decorated with "chamomile flowers" and had a "pale green and pale blue" colour scheme. 


“We worked with our officiant to craft a ceremony that felt super personal and intimate, and then focused on our second love of life: food! All we really needed was the beautiful atmosphere, our nearest and dearest, and a delicious party."

She revealed she wanted to keep the guest list to 40 people, including her mother Susan and her ex Tim Robbins. 

“We wanted to write our own love letters to each other to read as vows, which was so special for us. We also didn’t have any bridal party besides the kids, and it was perfect. Major walked me down the aisle, which was an experience I’ll never forget.”

Eva has three children, Marlowe Mae (9), Major James (7), and Mateo Antoni (4), who she shares with ex-husband Kyle Martino. These two wed in 2011, and were married for eight years before separating in November 2019. 


“Having been my second go-round at this wedding stuff, I found it much easier to plan because I learned so much from my first wedding experience and I know myself so well at this point in my life." 

She "didn't hire a wedding planner" and instead chose to "craft the whole vibe of the wedding" herself. 

“I didn’t have three kids the last time I was a bride. But overall, it felt so special to get to focus on all the little details and make our day really personal.”

She stunned in a strapless Kim Kassas gown on the day. “I love how it has a vintage feel and is ultra feminine without being overly pouffy. I wanted to feel sexy but elegant, and I think the dress strikes the perfect balance.”


Later on, she changed into a sparkly Kim Kassas minidress, paired with Nike Air Force Ones. 

Ian wore a navy blue suit, while Susan Sarandon wore a white suit with a colourful floral design.

“It was great picking out a dress because I know myself so much more as a woman. I felt I had the right this time to be sexier this wedding more than I felt last time.

“It’s just what I had in my mind. It perfectly reflects who I am today as a woman.”

Comments

Popular Posts