Tom Holland Addresses Zendaya Split Rumours
Tom Holland has finally addressed the rumours he and Zendaya are over.
Amid the rumors, he cleared the air saying the two are "absolutely not" separated. He still follows Zendaya on Instagram for one.
Two two play onscreen love interests, Peter Parker and MJ, in the 'Spider-Man' films, and first sparked romance rumours back in 2017, officially confirming they were together in 2021.
This came years after speculation about their status. And although they kept their relationship private in the beginning, they've grown more comfortable over the years.
"My MJ, have the happiest of birthdays," Tom wrote on Instagram in 2021. "Gimme a call when your up xxx."
Zendaya returned the favour, writing on Instagram in June 2022, "Happiest of birthdays to the one who makes me the happiest."
But why do they share what they do with the public?
"Our relationship is something that we are incredibly protective of and we want to keep as sacred as possible. We don't think that we owe it to anyone, it's our thing, and it has nothing to do with our careers."
Zendaya has also opened up about the public's interest.
"Parts of my life, I accept, are going to be public. I can't not be a person and live my life and love the person I love. But also, I do have control over what I choose to share."
"It's about protecting the peace and letting things be your own but also not being afraid to exist. You can't hide. That's not fun, either. I am navigating it more than ever now."
They've even had to dodge engagement rumours throughout the years, especially after Zendaya posted on Instagram featuring a ring.
She later shut down the speculations.
"I can't post anything, you guys. I posted it for my hat. Like not for the ring on my right hand, you guys, seriously."
"You think that's how I would drop the news? You think, like, what!"
"I'm lucky that I have someone like Zendaya in my life. It's interesting being in a romantic relationship with someone that is in the same boat as you."
"You can share your experiences and all that sort of stuff, and that's worth its weight in gold."




Comments
Post a Comment