Kevin Hart Reveals He Reached ‘4 Percent Body Fat’ While Filming

Kevin Hart has joked he is part of an action hero group text, following his embodiment of an elite athlete in Netflix's 'Lift.'

“I’m a firm believer in if you stay ready, you never have to get ready. I probably was at four percent body fat through the course of this movie.”

He teased his toned body and role in the film put him on the same level of former costars Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson. 

“The conversations of us action guys, we have a group chat. Our group chat is called ‘Action Star Gang.’”

As he showed off his muscles, 'Lift' costar Gugu Mbatha-Raw explained what it was like working with Kevin. 

“He’s so charming. He’s so witty."


Kevin portrays Cyrus in the action comedy film premiering on January 12th. 

The film sees a master thief Abby (Mbatha-Raw) and ex-boyfriend (Kevin) decide to steal $100 million in gold, by stealing the plane transporting it. 

Kevin may be new to action flicks, but he isn't new to training hard in the gym.

Last month, he gave an inside look into his workout setup, and revealed why he always wears a similar gray / black hoodie while exercising. 

“That’s my uniform. When I’m in the gym I’m coming to work. Right now, my body is under construction fellas."

“I’m building something underneath here. I’m under construction, baby. I’m about to go to work in February. I’m back on the big screen.”


“Take a good look at it, s–t’s about to get real. I got two nude scenes coming up.” 

A day later, he wore the same outfit and shared hype video from his gym session. 

“If yo workout crew don’t look like this on a Friday then WTF are you doing!!!!!! Turnt off that @c4energy and dripped in @fableticsmen #HustleHart … I’m the best dancer in the world … 🌎 🕺.”

Comments

Popular Posts