Justin Timberlake Announces New World Tour

Justin Timberlake is returning to the stage, having announced he will embark on his first tour since 2019, for his 'Everything I Thought It Was' album, set to be released on March 15.

"Oh, yeah. I'm going on tour," he told Jimmy Fallon on an episode of 'The Tonight Show.' 

The 'Forget Tomorrow World Tour' will begin in Vancouver on April 29. Tickets will go on sale on February 2.

22 shows have been announced so far, across the US. He will stop in cities such as Seattle, Tulsa, Atlanta, and New York. The final stop of the first leg will be in Lexington, Ky on July 9.


More dates will come afterwards, however. 

The performances and new music are still ages away, however, Justin has released his first single 'Selfish.' 

He said the album has been a work in progress for four years.

"It was different than making albums before because I would just go in for a block of time and say ‘This is what we made and this is what it is.' I would work with different songwriters, work with different producers—people that I've worked with before, people that I've never worked with before." 


Comments

Popular Posts