Jenna Dewan Pregnant with Baby No.#3

Jenna Dewan has revealed she is once again expecting. This will be her third child, second with fiancé Steve Kazee.

In a video, she can be seen laying in a bubble bath, she moves the camera to show her bare bump, smiling as she listens to Kazee sing.

"Think if I make @stevekazee serenade me every night the baby will get his voice??"

Jenna is already mother to son Callum (3), who she shares with Steve, and daughter Everly (10), who she shares with ex Channing Tatum. 

In December, she shared a video on Instagram, showing fans behind the scenes of her Christmas photo shoot.


In the clip, Jenna, Steve, Callum, Everly and the family's four dogs, all dressed in matching red and white plaid pajamas. A professional photographer was there to take holiday photos. 

When it was time to get a shot on the couch by the Christmas tree, Jenna attempted to hold and wrangle Callum, who was crying.

As Jenna, Steve, and Everly made silly faces, Callum kept crying. In another, the family were smiling as if it was taken as the perfect shot. 

"‘Twas a good time had by all 😅."

Back in August, Jenna shared her daughter Everly had been giving makeup a go. 


"She's been in a makeup trailer with me at work since she was...I have pictures of her 6 weeks old with me because I was filming Witches of East End and she was in the trailer with me."

"So she's just been around it. There's a part of her that's kind of interested, but she's really good. She has a little play set of makeup that I've been giving her and she's got a great look."

"I'm going to actually have her do my makeup. That's a great idea. It's playful for her. She's still 10, so she's young and she is enjoying other things, but she will have fun with it for sure. She loves glitter eyeshadow, which I do too. So it comes naturally."


Comments

Popular Posts