Halle Bailey Gives Birth To First Baby

Following months of pregnancy speculation, Halle Bailey has announced the arrival of her first child with boyfriend DDG.  

“Even though we’re a few days into the new year, the greatest thing that 2023 could have done for me, was bring me my son. Welcome to the world my halo 🥰👼🏽 ✨the world is desperate to know you 😉🤣♥️.”

Recently, Halle sparked pregnancy rumours after she was spotted wearing loose clothing on various occasions. 

In August, she wore an oversized pink set to a Beyoncé concert in Atlanta. She was also captured walking around in the background of DDG video, seemingly holding a baby bump. 

In September, she fuelled the speculation after she skipped the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards, and wore an orange dress that hid her stomach while introducing a performance by Måneskin.


Days before, she opened up about her wardrobe, saying it was "so much fun to explore different" styles. She revealed her personal style is "bohemian, really chic and comfortable." 

While the choices worn during her 'Little Mermaid' press tour were "fire," she wanted to "switch it up a little bit and get out of the princessy looks.” 

“My body is changing, I’m learning who I am. I want to be sexy. I want to feel good. I want to wear clothes that embrace where I am in life.”

She credited her sister Chloe for helping her "find my footing in this whole adult-woman world,” saying her “confidence has gotten deeper and bigger."

Halle and DDG were first linked in January 2022, after they were spotted at Usher's Las Vegas residency. 


Two months later, they confirmed they relationship via a birthday tribute. 

Halle has noted her relationship with DDG has inspired her music. 

"All musical inspiration really just comes from life experiences. Love has been a really big one for me too because that’s something I’m experiencing for the first time, and it’s, like, ‘whoa’ in your brain. It’s just fireworks, a spark for creativity.”

“You know, you have puppy love experiences, you think that’s love. But this is my first deep, deep, real love.”

Comments

Popular Posts