Christina Aguilera Postpones Las Vegas Shows

Christina Aguilera has postponed two of her Las Vegas shows.  

“After welcoming you all to the new year from the stage in Las Vegas, I’ve been welcomed with a new year flu!!! I am sorry to share that my two shows this weekend will be rescheduled while I rest, and I cannot wait to be back on that stage in a few weeks.”

Her Vegas residency started on December 30th and 31st, and the star has said she is "incredibly proud" of it. 

She also thanked fans saying she's "grateful for all the support and love after opening weekend."

The residency includes performances of her greatest hits, and she couldn't wait to start this "new chapter."


“I couldn’t think of a better way to bid farewell to this incredible year than to spend this night in LAS VEGAS with all of you, surrounded by your energy and enthusiasm. Cheers to the magical moments we’ll create, the music that will fill our hearts and the endless possibilities that lie ahead.”

The show, staged at the Voltaire Belle de Nuit inside the Venetian Resort, consists of Xtina singing hits including 'Fighter,' 'Genie in a Bottle,' and songs from her film 'Burlesque.' 

The theatre holds 1,000 seats, and the room has been decked out in purple, mauve, and deep red hues. 

The star isn't alone in the excitement either, basking in the amazement with her daughter Summer (9).

She documented walking into her hotel room at the resort, which was decorated with pastel pink balloons. 

The superstar was all smiles alongside Summer. She is also mother to Max (15). 


Comments

Popular Posts