'Chicago PD' Onscreen Couple Actors Secretly Dating For Years
Fans of 'Chicago PD' know about Jay Halstead and Hailey Upton, two Intelligence Unit partners who secretly marry on the show towards the end of season nine.
Turns out their chemistry wasn't just onscreen.
Jesse Lee Soffer (Jay) and Tracy Spiridakos (Hailey) have not only been secretly together, but according to sources, they've been in a relationship for years while filming.
Many are wondering what took so long to figure this information out, considering they weren't shy about posting their love for each other on social media, calling it "friendship."
One particular post, after Jesse announced he was leaving the series in 2022, Tracy wrote, "I guess the word is out…Jesse, what can I say, you’re the absolute best. Thank you for your kindness, your guidance and your friendship. You’re the greatest onscreen husband a girl could ask for. I’ll miss being on set with you every day. I can’t wait to see what the world has in store for you next. #upsteadforever."
On its own, this appears to just be a sweet farewell message, but take into account how much they share about each other, and continue to, its easy to see this has been secretly out in the open.




Comments
Post a Comment