Bachelorette’s Clare Crawley & Ryan Dawkins Welcome 1st Baby

Clare Crawley and husband, Ryan Dawkins, have welcomed their first child via surrogate.

“She’s here! Healthy + Beyond Loved. Dream come true.”

The former Bachelorette announced in July 2023 that they were expecting. 

“Our laundry is about to get a whole lot cuter in 2024. This TRULY is what my dreams are made of! I can’t tell you how hard it has been to hold this secret in!”

“This is one journey that Ryan and I have been keeping close to our hearts as we navigated the uncertain world of IVF and all that comes with it up until this point. I can’t wait to share it all with you soon what it’s been like for us, and until then, we are so incredibly grateful to [Dr. Aimee Eyvazzadeh] for making miracles happen!“


The two met in late 2021. 

“I wasn’t ready to date again,” Clare said. “The second that I was single he was like, ‘Let me take you out.’ And he knew that I was in such a low point and I told him I wasn’t even ready to go out to dinner. I needed to take the space to have time to myself to heal. I didn’t want him to be a rebound.”

After almost one year together, Ryan proposed in October 2022. 

“Everything in my world has changed since I met her, she’s the love of my life and I wish the world knew the Clare that I know. She is one of the strongest women I know and is truly a light. I love our life and [am] beyond excited about our future.”

They wed in February 2023. 

“Ryan, by nature, is an event planner, so he planned the whole wedding. But he took the reins, he planned everything. We had a little ceremony. We had the best vows to each other, super personal. It was in the spot [where] we had our first kiss. It was just the greatest little spot.”


Clare rose to fame as a finalist on Juan Pablo Galavis' season 18 of 'The Bachelor' in 2014. 

She was previously engaged to Benoit Beauséjour-Savard in 2018. 

After calling off their engagement, she led season 16 of 'The Bachelorette' and met Dale Moss. 

The two got engaged after 12 days and left the show early. They were together on and off before separating for good in September 2021.

Comments

Popular Posts