Alec Musser Dead At Age 50
WARNING: This article discusses suicide.
Alec Musser, known for his roles on 'All My Children,' and 'Grown Ups,' has passed away at the age of 50.
His fiancée, Paige Press, revealed he died at his home in California, and it was reported he "died by suicide after an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound."
Paige shared a tribute to the star on Instagram, posting a photo of the two of them on the day they got engaged.
"I am never taking off my ring. @alecmusser I love you forever."
She also posted a photo of Alec sitting with one of their dogs, Calle, "You were the best dog dad."
Before he transitioned into acting, he worked as an Abercrombie & Fitch model.
"The best model @abercrombie ever had."
He made his onscreen debut as Del Henry on 'All My Children.' He got the role after he won season two of 'I Wanna Be a Soap Star'
Later, he appeared on 'Rita Rocks,' 'Desperate Housewives,' and 'Grown Ups.'
Adam Sandler, who also starred in 'Grown Ups,' posted a tribute of his own to the star.
"I loved this guy. Cannot believe he is gone. Such a wonderful, funny, good man. Thinking of Alec Musser and his family and sending all my love. A true great sweetheart of a person."




Comments
Post a Comment