Vanessa Hudgens Is Married!
Vanessa Hudgens has married baseball player Cole Tucker, ten months after they got engaged, in an intimate ceremony in Mexico.
They first sparked romance rumours in November 2020 after they were spotted on a date in LA.
"They had a romantic dinner outside under the stars," an eyewitness said. "Vanessa was giddy with laughter. She was looking over at Cole and couldn't contain her smile."
Later Vanessa revealed, "After our first weekend together, I called my sister [Stella], and I was like, ‘I think I just found my future husband.' The foresight!"
On Valentine's Day the following year, Vanessa made their romance Instagram official, captioning a photo, "It's you, it's me, it's us."
That same month, Cole revealed, "I got a girlfriend and she's cool. She's awesome, I love her. But I don't want it to be, 'Oh, Cole's dating Vanessa.' She's great. She'll be around. You will see her."
Originally, Vanessa slid into his DMs, saying "like, 'Hey, it was nice to meet you,'" she revealed, noting they had been introduced on a Zoom meditation group beforehand. "So, I think there is no shame in making the first move."
"Where I am now is better than I could have dreamed of. My relationship with myself is something I value deeply, even if things don't always go the way I expected."
"For instance, my mom got married at 25, so I always thought I was going to be married at 25. That didn't happen. But I'm in such an amazing, healthy relationship, so it doesn't matter. What I've discovered is that we all have these ideas—and if they don't happen, then there's a reason why. Learning that has been extremely helpful to my growth. I'm very grateful every day for where I am in this moment of my life."
She admitted wedding planning could have its challenges, with the search for a venue causing them to consider eloping.
"It is so much. So many things to decide on. And it's hard for me because I love so many different styles. I love spooky season, so there is a part of me that is very much Gothic. But then there's also the other side of me that's, like, super ethereal and fairy-like. So, I'm having a hard time figuring out where I'm gonna land."
She had an all-black spooktacular bachelorette party, including friends Sarah Hyland, Alexandra Shipp, Morgan Marcell, and Laura New.
She still found herself juggling ideas for the wedding day. "I'll get there eventually."
Almost exactly one month later, the couple landed on a spot.





Comments
Post a Comment