Cardi B Confirms Split From Offset

Following rumours that spread regarding her relationship, Cardi B has confirmed that her relationship with Offset is over.  

On Instagram Live she admitted, "I’ve been single for a minute now."

“But I have been afraid… Not afraid, I just don’t know how to tell the world. But I feel like today has been, like, a sign.”

She said she wanted to start the new year "fresh" and "open," admitting "I’m curious for a new life, for a new beginning. And yeah… I’m excited.”

This new status comes after the two attended the same event recently, TikTok In the Mix music festival. They weren't photographed together. 

During the Live video, she also acknowledged her recent activity on social media has been full of "clues" about their status. 


Fans had been noticing the couple had unfollowed each other on Instagram. 

"I don't know if you guys have been getting clues from me, from my Lives, or from my Stories, when I put some certain music, or find my unfollowings."

On December 4th, she shared cryptic messages hinting at the trouble in paradise. 

"You know when you just out grow relationships.”

"I'm tired of protecting peoples feelings...I GOTTA PUT MYSELF FIRST."

Offset also posted on social media a 'Scarface' clip, which features Al Pacino yelling "Hey, f--- you, man! Who put this thing together? Me! Who do I trust? Me!”

Back in September, the two celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary, with Offset covering their house with multiple massive bouquets of pink and red flowers. 


"Thank you for the flowers, the empowerment, the protection and for being a great father to our children… I love so many things about you."

“I love the fact that I’m with a grown ass man that’s going to provide, protect and help both of us GROW and can handle my mouth, my attitude, my confidence, my weakness and all this ass!!"

In his own post, Offset said, "Since I met you I grown to become a better man no matter what you have my back and I can trust you with my life blessed to have a loyal strong woman on my side…you are my safe place in this crazy world."

Comments

Popular Posts