Adam Driver & Wife Joanne Tucker Welcome 2nd Baby
Adam Driver has secretly welcomed his second child with wife Joanne Tucker.
He announced the news of his baby girl arriving during a dress rehearsal for his host gig on Saturday Night Live.
"Last year, I asked for a baby girl, and I got it, which is exhausting. So this year, I wish for Ambien!"
This is not the first time he's announced major news during a sketch comedy show.
He addressed his dad status during his opening monologue on Saturday Night Live in 2020, too.
"I'm a husband. And a father. It's in that order though. I've been very clear with my son about that, he's second in everything."
In February 2023, it was confirmed Adam and Joanne were expecting their second child.
During an appearance on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers,' he admitted his son "has no interest in watching" his recent movie.
"So, I was with my family all the time, and my son was just telling me everything about every dinosaur," noting the movie includes "dinosaurs and laser guns."
"And he's into dinosaurs. I'm like, 'I'm in.' And then we went [to set], and he kind of knew everything. The guy was like, 'This might be a little scary. Don't be scared.' He's like, 'No ... Gallimimus...Eoraptor...' He was naming everything, he was really into it."
"But he doesn't want to see the movie because it's too scary. So, I basically made this thing for him to watch that he has no interest in watching."




Comments
Post a Comment