Zac Efron Would Like To Play Matthew Perry In Biopic
Zac Efron has responded to finding out Matthew Perry wanted him to play him in a biopic.
“I was hugely honored. It would be extraordinary to do and, of course, I’m just really still devastated by the fact he’s gone. Yeah, we’ll see what happens."
Last week, Athenna Crosby, who was confirmed as the woman seen having lunch with Matthew the day before he died, said he was “doing great” and was going to ask Zac “soon” to play him in a biopic.
“He said that he wanted to make a movie about his life, and he had worked with Zac Efron in the past on a movie and he said that he wanted Zac Efron to play him as a younger version in an up-and-coming biopic about (himself) and that he was going to ask him soon to do that."
“He was just so looking forward to sharing more about his story and his recovery from addiction and really championing that cause to help more people."
Zac and Matthew costarred in '17 Again' in 2009, where Zac played the younger version of Matthew's character, Mike O'Donnell.
Matthew revealed last year that Zac had, however, once turned down an opportunity to play a younger version of him.
“I have a small part in it. I wrote it for myself and then realized I’m 20 years too old to play this."
He revealed the dream younger version of himself “was Zac Efron, but he said no. So we’ve got to find somebody who says yes.”




Comments
Post a Comment