Sonja Morgan Reveals TMI Confession About Owen Wilson
During a BravoCon panel, where Housewives guessed which fact belonged to each Bravolebrity, Sonja Morgan revealed some TMI information about her romantic history with Owen Wilson.
When Andy Cohen rea the fact, "She once had a very flirtatious moment with Owen Wilson," the women on stage quickly decided it was Sonja.
"But it wasn't flirtatious," she clarified. "He is the butterscotch stallion and he loves doggy style. I f**ked him several times. I love him."
And reportedly rule number one is: It's OK to talk about it. Or at least for Sonja it is.
When costar Tinsley Mortimer said he was her celebrity crush, in 2017, Sonja responded with:
"I thought she said she dated him. I go, 'Oh! I dated him, too!' Well, I met him in New York through some art friends, and then I also saw him while I was out here [in Los Angeles]. Long time ago, a while ago."
Owen isn't the only one Sonja has revealed as being past lovers. Others include Billy Idol, Eric Clapton, John McEnroe, and Jack Nicholson.
She still insists though, that she's not attracted to fame.
"I'm not interested in celebs. I like smart people. Very smart people. Interesting dialogue, yeah. I like to talk a lot."




Comments
Post a Comment