Robert Pattinson Is Going To Be A Dad!
Robert Pattinson and Suki Waterhouse are expecting their first child together. Suki confirmed the news while performing onstage at the Corona Capital Music Festival.
"I decided to wear something particularly sparkly because I thought it might distract you from something else that's going on. I'm not sure if it's working."
This pregnancy comes five years after the two first sparked romance rumours.
"Robert was very affectionate to her and had his arm around her the whole way and Suki reciprocated by holding his hand and kissing it. They were very loved up and close. Robert stroked Suki's hair and gave her another loving kiss."
At the time, a source confirmed the two were "casually dating" following his split from former fiancée FKA Twigs.
"Rob likes to have fun when he has breaks in-between filming, and him and Suki have a great time together."
Over the next few years, they're bond grew stronger.
"They are very solid in their relationship," said another insider who noted Rob and Suki are "always just totally joined at the hip."
The following year, Rob made a rare comment about his relationship, sharing her reaction to him as Batman.
"It was really her reaction that kind of changed the entire thing. Because I'm pretty sure she's not normally into watching kind of superhero movies. And just seeing it was capturing her attention the entire time and then she just held my hand and just touched it right there [to her cheek] and I could feel a little tear and I was like, 'No way!'"
Weeks later, he said Suki's reaction was "such a lovely surprise," calling the moment "very, very touching."
Suki has also revealed snippets into their relationship.
"I'm always incredibly excited when I see his name pop up [on my phone] or even a text, and I think he feels the same about me. We've always got so much to say, and I find him hilarious."





Comments
Post a Comment