P!nk Postpones More Tour Dates
P!nk has announced more changes will be happening to her current 'Summer Carnival 2023' tour, and explained that a respiratory infection has caused her to pause the tour, and focus on her health.
“Vancouver shows postponed. Sending everyone lots of love and my sincere apologies xoxo."
She explained that under doctor’s orders she would be “unable to perform at the Vancouver shows on Friday and Saturday.”
“Live Nation is working on new dates to reschedule the shows” and she is “looking forward to” being able to hit the stage again.
This news came shortly after she revealed her concert dates in Washington would be rescheduled, due to "family medical issues" requiring "immediate attention."
“Tacoma shows postponed. I am so sorry to inform the Tacoma ticket holders that the two shows October 17 and October 18 (tomorrow and Wednesday), will be postponed. Live Nation are working on future dates to reschedule."
Since the tour began in June, other dates have also been rescheduled.
In late September, she updated fans in Texas about more unforeseen circumstances.
“Hi everyone. I’m very sorry to report that I have come down with a bad sinus infection, and the doctor advised me not to perform tonight. I am so disappointed. You know I do everything in my power to never miss a show.”
However, despite the necessary cancellations, her tour has seen many moments that will be remembered.
While playing in London in June, she received a large wheel of brie cheese from a fan.
"Thank you. I love you."
She also made history in the US' Midwest.
“I was just told that I am the very first female to ever headline a stadium in Wisconsin, and that we broke the attendance record. Sometimes I don’t know why they are looking at me when they tell me these things. I feel like saying… ‘me?? Are you sure??’”
She was also joined onstage by her daughter Willow (12) in June.
Her North American leg will end in November, in Arlington, Texas.





Comments
Post a Comment