Patrick Dempsey Is 2023 People's Sexiest Man Alive
McDreamy is still at the top, with Patrick Dempsey being named People's 2023 Sexiest Man Alive.
"I'm glad it's happening at this point in my life. It's nice to have the recognition, and certainly my ego takes a little bump, but it gives me the platform to use it for something positive."
He joked he was "shocked" to land the honour, which comes 20 years after he graced screens on "Grey's Anatomy.'
"I started laughing, like, this is a joke, right? I've always been the bridesmaid! I'd completely forgotten about it and never even contemplated being in this position. So my ego is good."
He noted his kids, Talula (21), and Darby and Sullivan (16) are going to keep him humble.
He said they're "just going to make fun of me and pick on me and figure out every reason why I shouldn't be. Which is good, they keep me young."
Patrick has dethroned the 2022 honouree, Chris Evans, who upon receiving the title, thought of one person immediately.
"My mom will be so happy. She's proud of everything I do but this is something she can really brag about."
"It feels like a weird form of humble bragging," predicting "this will just be a point of bullying," and he'll be "ripe for harassment" from fellow costars.
Chris Hemsworth (who was honoured in 2014) revealed he and fellow MCU actors including Robert Downey Jr. and Jeremy Renner assembled to troll Chris in their group chat, especially when it came to his cover photo.
"We have an Avengers text chain and it very quickly was like what are you doing with your hands back there. Downey said he's being arrested, I said beautiful mug shot and Jeremy Renner said a series of things, which I won't repeat."
Last year, Chris became the latest Marvel star that had the title, with Paul Rudd nabbing the honour in 2021 and Michael B. Jordan earning the honour in 2020.




Comments
Post a Comment