Milo Ventimiglia Is Married!

'This Is Us' star Milo Ventimiglia is off the marker, after marrying Jarah Mariano in a secret wedding. It was revealed the two exchanged vows earlier this year during a private ceremony with family and close friends.

The two were first linked last year, however, have never publicly confirmed their relationship. They were spotted recently in California after Milo purchased a ranch house in Malibu last year.

Yes, Milo has remained quiet about his love life, however he revealed in March 2017, that portraying Jack Pearson on 'This Is Us' made him think more about his future.


“It doesn’t make me want to have a family any more than I think I’m built to want a strong family unit. It will happen when it happens. I’m not out seeking it. It’s just kind of, I’m present in the space in my life that when it presents itself and it’s right, I’m sure it will work out.”

“I don’t have kids, I have nieces and nephews. I feel like I get to act out a little bit of my own paternal want to influence a young mind, shape a young mind, to approach life in a positive way.”

Although his real-life romances have been kept under the radar, fans of 'Gilmore Girls' have been closely following his character Jess Mariano love life.

The series ran from 2000 to 2007, and Jess fell for Rory Gilmore, one of the titular characters. Fans were betting on the two to end up together, however in the end, Rory was single.


During the revival 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' in 2021, Rory's love life was once again a hit topic. After revealing a pregnancy, fans were curious to who the father was. 

“I think Jess and Rory, I think they were what they needed from the moment, from each other and at the same time, it didn’t work out,” Milo said in September 2021. "They went in different directions. And that’s OK too. That’s kind of great.”

Comments

Popular Posts