Jessie James Decker Hints At Sex Of Baby No.#4
Did Jessie James Decker just hint at baby number four's gender?
She shared Instagram photos of herself in front of a Christmas tree, in between her sister and sister-in-law, with both other women holding their sons.
Jessie is holding up an outfit that matches the one the other two boys are wearing, with her husband appearing in the background, cheering.
"These three little turkeys gonna be BFFs."
Many fans have interpreted this to be a sex reveal.
"So it's a boy omggggg."
"Another BOY!!! Eric is gonna have his own football team. Congrats."
Neither Jessie or her husband have responded to the comments.
Jessie announced her pregnancy in August, showing off her baby bump in an Instagram video.
The new arrival will join daughter Vivianne (9) and sons Eric Jr. (8) and Forrest (5).
"They're so excited. I mean, that's all we talk about, to be honest. We're all just preparing for the baby's arrival. They're older now, so they understand what's going on, so it's cool."
"We were very, very surprised. As you know, I had been telling Eric it was probably time to get a vasectomy because I felt like we were done. I just feel like God always has other plans. So, it was extremely shocking and surprising."
"He thought I was playing a joke on him because you guys know I'm such a jokester. But I would never joke about something like this."
"We're definitely not going for a fifth. I don't see five in the cards at all. I always felt a fourth, so it makes sense."




Comments
Post a Comment