Child Actor Evan Ellingson Dead At Age 35
Former child star, Evan Ellingson, known for 'My Sister's Keeper,' and 'CSI: Miami,' has passed away at the age of 35.
According to documents, his his body was found in the bedroom of a residence. His cause of death has not been confirmed. It is currently listed as "pending."
Evan's father Michael revealed Evan's body was found at a sober-living home, noting Evan had struggled with drugs in the past but had been doing better recently. It is believed no foul play had occurred.
Evan was best known for his role as Jesse Fitzgerald, Cameron Diaz's eldest child, in the 2009 film 'My Sister's Keeper.'
He had a starring role on 'Complete Savages,' and had a recurring role as Kyle Harmon, the son of David Caruso's Horatio Caine, in 'CSI: Miami.'
In 2009 he reflected on spending his childhood onscreen. He stepped back from acting a year later.
"I never had the same [childhood] experience with my friends. I never had more time with them. However, my childhood was a cool one. I was busy doing the things I love. I had no regrets because I found my passion for acting early on."



Comments
Post a Comment