Tyler Posey Marries Singer Phem

Tyler Posey, known for playing lead Scott McCall in 'Teen Wolf' has married indie musician Phem at a private meditation garden, which was followed by a reception at Duke's Malibu.

Phem (born: Olivia Marsico), wore a lace, long sleeve gown, with her hair styled in loose waves, topped with a floor length veil. 

She carried an overflowing flower bouquet, while Tyler sported a light beige suit, white tie and brown dress shoes.

"Added another member to the Posey family and couldn't be more happy. Congratulations to Tyler and Olivia!"


Others in attendance were Bella Thorne (Tyler's ex), Avril Lavigne (Phem's tour mate), and influencers Ava and Leah Clements. There are also photos circulating of 'Teen Wolf' costar Dylan O'Brien at a wedding that took place at the same time, and many fans are thinking it was Tyler's.

"My best fucking dude got married today to the best girl. I love you and Liv forever. You're my homies forever. We partied hard into the perfect night with the best crowd." 

Since the early days of their relationship, Tyler knew their romance felt different. "I'm in the best relationship that I've ever been in with a woman, and she's queer too."

"She's helped me realize that I fit under the queer umbrella, and that I'm sexually fluid." 


In June, Tyler announced he had proposed in California. "We spend every Valentine's Day there so it only felt perfect to do it there."

"It was a total surprise. All my friends and loved ones kept it a secret and I designed the ring without her knowing, so I'm very grateful she likes it!"

"I didn't expect to feel too different when we got engaged, but it really did change. The love felt deeper and just more confident and settled in. I imagine it'll grow even more when we get married."

Comments

Popular Posts