'The Voice' Judges Surprised By John Legend Doppelgänger
During a recent episode of 'The Voice,' John Legend got a surprise when turning his chair contestant Talakai during the blind auditions.
He was the first judge to hit his buzzer, but upon laying eyes on him, he realised a slight resemblance.
"Wait until you see his face. I'm looking at myself! Like, a taller, more handsome version of myself."
Gwen Stefani reacted with, "That's crazy!" as Talakai shouted to John from the stage, "What's up, twin?!"
He had no choice but to address the identical appearance.
"You know, on the internet a lot of times people send me pictures of people that they think look like me and most of the time I'm like, 'Not really.' And then I turn around and look at you. We have the same haircut. He really, legitimately looks like me."
For Talakai, his resemblance to John has been a lifelong joke. "Every day at work, I get it. In school, they used to sing 'Ordinary People' down the hallway all the time."
Even Reba McEntire couldn't deny their connection.
"I absolutely loved your voice and your range. I know I don't have a chance against John. I just wanted to come out and watch ya. I'm already a huge fan so welcome to The Voice."
Unsurprisingly, Talakai joined Team Legend.
Keep scrolling to see more celebrity look-alikes.
Margot Robbie & Emma Mackey
"I've been getting told for years that I look like the girl from Sex Education, who is Emma Mackey. She plays one of the Barbies in the movie pretty much because [director] Greta [Gerwig] and I thought it would be funny. We were gonna do like this whole joke about us looking similar."
"Then once we got all dressed up as our Barbies, we were kind of like, 'We don't actually look that similar.' When she's got her brown hair and I've got my blonde hair, we don't look that similar. So we didn't put that joke in the movie. But when people come up and say, 'I loved you in Sex Education,' I just say, 'Thank you. Thank you so much.'"
Margot Robbie & Jaime Pressly
"The celebrity I am mistaken for is Margot Robbie. It happens all the time."
Tori Spelling & Khloe Kardashian
Emily Simpson & Khloe Kardashian
"I can see a little resemblance. I think it's an overall thing. She's very tall and she's very curvy. We're very voluptuous. I'm not trying to look like her. I'm just trying to look like the best version of myself."
Jessica Chastain & Bryce Dallas Howard
"I was, like, walking by, I was like, 'Oh, that's Ron Howard.' And then my friend was with me (and) said he turned to someone, he goes, 'I think I just saw Bryce.' We look so much alike."
"At first he was like, 'You really look so much alike.' And I mean, obviously, I'm incredibly flattered, so it's great."
Reese Witherspoon & Carrie Underwood
"To the woman in the parking lot who just asked me if I was Carrie Underwood. You officially made my day."
"YOUR day?!?!?!?! That lady just made my whole life!"
Mark Ruffalo & Noah Centineo
"He's way better-looking than I was. Are you kidding me? I wish I looked like that, I swear to God."
Hugh Grant & Seth Meyers
"People have told me that we look alike," said Meyer
"I know," replied Hugh.
Anne Hathaway & Amal Clooney
"I hope that I become half the woman she is. She's so accomplished and it's so thrilling to look at someone and be like, 'Wow. You really are making the world a better place.'"
Daniel Radcliffe & Elijah Wood
"Though we are both short, pale, blue-eyed and brown-haired, I would say we don't actually look alike. But the idea of us is exactly the same."
"So the quickest way to deal with it was to just write, 'I am not Elijah Wood, signed Daniel Radcliffe' and then hope someone translated that for him later."
Isla Fisher & Amy Adams
Sharna Burgess & Gal Gadot
Leighton Meester & Minka Kelly
Mychal Kendricks & Drake
Zach Galifianakis & Nick Offerman
Amber Valletta & Taylor Schilling
Allen Leech & Niall Horan
Kristen Stewart & Jena Malone
Seth Meyers & Nat Faxon
Rihanna & Rita Ora
Idina Menzel & Lea Michele
Chelsea Handler & Elizabeth Banks
"When we were at the White House correspondence dinner, we both went and Bill O'Reilly was talking to me and I said, 'I think you're confusing me with Elizabeth Banks,' because I wanted to get the f--k away from him."
Aaron Paul & Tom Felton
Miranda Kerr & Ksenija Lukich
David Spade & Keith Urban
Ke$ha & Blake Lively
Javier Bardem & Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Kyra Sedgwick & Amy Sedaris
Zooey Deschanel & Katy Perry
Keira Knightley & Natalie Portman


































Comments
Post a Comment