Rebecca Loos Reacts to Resurfaced David Beckham Affair Allegation Comments
Rebecca Loos is addressing her critics, surrounding the alleged affair she had with David Beckham in the early 2000s.
In a new Netflix docuseries 'Beckham,' David and Victoria Beckham reflected on past affair allegations, detailing the effect it had on their marriage.
Rebecca, David's former assistant, is now responding to comments received since the series was released.
After an Instagram user remarked some of the comments underneath a post were "disgusting," she responded, "Thank you, am taking in the nasty comments with as much humour as I can."
During the 4th episode, David and Victoria discussed the reports that surfaced at the time, accusing David of cheating on Victoria after moving from Manchester United to Real Madrid.
"There was some horrible stories that were difficult to deal with. It was the first time that me and Victoria had been put under that kind of pressure in our marriage."
"It was the hardest period for us. Because it felt like the world was against us. And here's the thing, we were against each other if I'm being completely honest. You know, up until Madrid, sometimes it felt like us against everybody else. But we were together, we were connected, we had each other."
"But when we were in Spain, it didn't really feel like we had each other either. And that's sad."
Victoria admitted the media "circus" surrounding the couple was a time unlike any other. "It was probably, if I'm being honest, the most unhappy I have ever been in my entire life."
"I don't know how we got through it in all honesty. Victoria's everything to me. To see her hurt was incredibly difficult. But, we're fighters. And at that time, we needed to fight for each other, we needed to fight for our family. And what we had was worth fighting for."




Comments
Post a Comment