Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino Expecting Baby No. 3

'Jersey Shore's' Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino and wife, Lauren Sorrentino, are expecting their third baby.

“Good things come in threes. Adding another pumpkin to our patch 🙏🏼 Baby #3 coming March 2024.”

His 'Jersey Shore' castmates were quick in offering congratulations.

Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi welcomed the Sorrentinos to “the 3 club.” Paul 'DJ Pauly D' DelVecchio wrote, “Hat trick!!! 3️⃣,” and Vinny Guadagnino said, “Anotha one.”


Lauren acknowledged the challenge ahead “Three under three 👻 here we go ☺️🙏🏼.”

Mike and Lauren welcomed son Romeo Reign (2) in May 2021, and daughter Mia Bella (9 months) in January.

Before Romeo was born, Lauren revealed she suffered a miscarriage seven weeks into her pregnancy in 2019. 

“It was heart-wrenching. When I found out we were pregnant, I felt like this is why we went through all these challenges for years and that this was our time and it was our blessing. … It was hard. It was really difficult.”

Lauren states the two conceived the night Mike came home from prison in September 2019, after serving eight months for tax evasion.


“We’re going to keep trying. We can’t wait until that happens and we’re very excited to start that chapter, and we’re moving forward.”

One year later, they announced they were expecting again. “Baby Sorrentino May 2021."

Last year, Mike said he and Lauren were getting “no sleep” after welcoming Romeo. 

“I’m always checking the baby monitor if he sneezes. It’s like, ‘Oh, my God, what is happening?’ But it’s the best thing ever being a parent. I feel such an amazing purpose and such an amazing love that I was just introduced to. So, it’s really awesome to … go on that journey.”

Comments

Popular Posts