Jodie Turner-Smith Files For Divorce From Joshua Jackson
Jodie Turner-Smith has filed for divorce from husband Joshua Jackson, following four years of marriage.
She cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the separation, and requested joint custody of their daughter (3). The documents list the separation date as September 13th.
In March, Joshua shared insight into his relationship with Jodie, who he secretly wed in 2019. At this time, she was pregnant with their daughter.
"The most surprising thing is that it's a lot more homey than it looks like from the outside. It's very, very baby-oriented and family-oriented inside the house."
"It's pretty spectacular, honestly. Mama does love a dress up and I don't mind getting dressed up and standing next to her. But this having a kid thing together is pretty magical."
Jodie has previously shared hints at what their romance was like, especially during the early days.
"When I came onto the scene I was secretly married and I was secretly pregnant. And that was a story for people. I think a lot of it was because I was married to a white person. And I was married to a white person who has been in the public eye for decades and you know, has been someone that the tabloids like to talk about."
"I mean, it was like literally the most vulnerable time. I don't want to sit here and be like a celebrity who's complaining about the very ecosystem that keeps me wealthy. But the reality is that there is an underbelly that it's very hard to deal with."
"I think the bottom line is, I accept the thorns that come with the rose. I accept them for me. I don't accept them for my daughter."
"Historically, women have always been asked to choose between being great mothers and great at their careers. Josh has always tried to maintain that I would always have all the support that I needed so that I could do both."
Jodie isn't letting this chapter in life keep her down, and recently spent time in Milan for fashion week.
"OH @GUCCI!!!! what a chic and sexy start, @sabatods. i'm proud to have witnessed it, especially with my gorgeous mother @hildaturnersmith by my side."





Comments
Post a Comment