Jessie James Decker Rules Out Baby No. 5
Jessie James Decker and husband Eric Decker are ruling out the possibility of baby number five, even though baby number four hasn't arrived yet.
“Don’t you start asking me about five! Because, no way! No, not even a question!”
Jessie announced her fourth pregnancy in August, and laughed about the possibility of more kids. Currently, the couple share Vivianne (9), Eric Jr. (7), and Forrest (5).
“No, we’re good with four. Honestly, we’d have to move."
Jessie revealed baby number four was a "surprise" to both her and Eric, having previously said "three is such a good number,” saying “anything is possible.” At the time, she revealed that Eric “refuses” to get a vasectomy.
“I don’t even have this baby in my arms yet, but I’ve always been very maternal and … I love being a mom. So for me, I’m like, I just can’t imagine life without this baby. I’m so excited. I’m all in. I’m ready.”
“I think what’s exciting is again, we weren’t planning on having another baby, so I feel like I had emotionally closed the chapter on the things that you love about having a newborn. So I’m excited to be able to do those things again. I love newborn smells. All the smells are so yummy. I love breastfeeding.”
She revealed she is "not nervous" about number four. "I’ve done this. I know what to do. My maternal instincts are great. They’ve always kicked in. I don’t ever feel like there’s been those moments where I’ve come to a place where I don’t know what to do. I truly believe that it’s so incredible what’s inside of us and what’s just innate.”
The couple have decided to keep every aspect of the pregnancy a secret, other than sharing the announcement. No gender reveal will take place.
“We haven’t decided if we’re going to share it yet or not. Until I feel like it’s time, I just probably won’t say anything. But we do know and we’re very excited.”
“I’ve always been that way with all my babies. I knew what Vivianne’s name was before I had her, but I always have, it always will come to me. I dreamt of this baby’s name and I woke up and I knew the baby’s name, so it’ll just happen.”
“Healthy is all I ever prayed for, honestly, because you’ve got to think I have all the genders now. I get to have fun with all of it. Honestly, I’m good with anything. I just want a healthy baby. We’ve been so blessed.”




Comments
Post a Comment