Jana Kramer Hospitalised With Bacterial Kidney Infection
Jana Kramer has been hospitalised during her babymoon with fiancé Allan Russell, following a bacterial infection on her kidneys.
"First off and most important, baby is good. The back pain I've been dealing with for weeks wasn't just back pain. Lesson number one…don't just brush off pain, because it can be more serious than u think."
"So many times (moms especially) just brush off pain because we are the last ones to take care of ourselves. When I posted about my back hurting a week ago I just had chalked it up to pregnancy and didn't tell the doctors because back pain is ‘normal' so ‘don't be a wimp' is what I thought."
"Someone very sweet in my dms sent me a message that it could possibly be my kidney. (I've since thanked her for her dm). But not wanting to ruin our babymoon or be sometimes how I can be (slight hypochondriac…and que my closests friends to laugh at slight) we boarded the plane to Florida."
After landing, she admitted she couldn't handle the pain anymore, and began to feel sicker and sicker. She and Allan headed to the hospital where she was diagnosed with a bacterial infection that had spread to her kidneys. She spent two days in hospital and is now on antibiotics.
"So. Lesson. Listen to ur body. Ur not a baby or inconveniencing people. If u hurt, talk to ur doctor. Leaving things for too long or not taking care of yourself when ur not feeling good can become very serious."
"Shout out to this amazing man who I begged to go sleep at the beautiful hotel he got for us but instead slept on a pull out chair..*Tip... Find u a man who doesn't make u feel bad or leave ur side when ur not feeling good. Shout out to the nurses at Good Samaritan hospital in west palm. Y'all were the sweetest."
The couple still got to enjoy their babymoon, however it was a shortened one.
"So thankful for the one day we got to enjoy on the beach. Baby loved the sound of the ocean."




Comments
Post a Comment