Delta Goodrem Gets Engaged

Delta Goodrem has gotten engaged to boyfriend Matthew Copley, after being in a relationship with him since late 2017.

“My best friend asked me to marry him."

Matthew is part of Delta's band, and the two have been on tour together recently in Europe and the UK.

In 2018, she revealed she had made the “conscious decision” to keep her love life private.


“I made a choice that I’m not even going to comment ‘yes’ or ‘no’ … I’ve said nothing for three or four years. He’s my guitarist, I met him through music.

“It’s incredible to be on stage with him because he’s so talented. We really are a team. He’s my best friend, he’s kind and just a beautiful human being."

“I’m very lucky. It’s all very natural and I think that comes from a beautiful respect and love. I feel so grateful.”


Her relationship with Matthew comes after she was previously tied to Nick Jonas, Brian McFadden, Mark Philippoussis and Blair McDonaugh.

Comments

Popular Posts