Serena Williams Welcomes Baby No. 2 With Alexis Ohanian
Serena Williams has welcomed her second child, alongside Alexis Ohanian, a baby girl.
"welcome my beautiful angel" they captioned the announcement.
It was later shared her daughter's name is Adira River Ohanian.
Her second pregnancy was announced in May at the 2023 Met Gala, captioning the post "was so excited when Anna Wintour invited the 3 of us to the Met Gala."
And it was only a few weeks ago, she announced it was baby girl.
"I'm convinced I'm gonna be a girl dad. So even if we have, you know, 50 more kids they're all gonna be girls. But we'll see."
"In the last year, Alexis and I have been trying to have another child," Serena said last year. "And we recently got some information from my doctor that put my mind at ease and made me feel that whenever we're ready, we can add to our family."
"I definitely don't want to be pregnant again as an athlete. I need to be two feet into tennis or two feet out."
Alexis said upon Adira's birth, "Welcome, Adira River Ohanian. I'm grateful to report our house is teaming [sic] with love: a happy & healthy newborn girl and happy & healthy mama. Feeling grateful."
"You've now given me another incomparable gift — you're the GMOAT."
"Thanks to all the amazing medical staff who took care of my wife & our daughter 🙏 I'll never forget the moment I introduced @olympiaohanian to her baby sister."
"Your peace would have been like a river, your well-being like the waves of the sea."
Alexis said he was looking forward to getting used to having a newborn again.
"I think I've I've definitely forgotten what it's like to have a new one around, so it might be a rude awakening, maybe literally. But right now, we're excited."
"We're not first-time parents anymore. I feel more confident about having a newborn, all of those things that I just had zero confidence about with Olympia because I’d never even been around babies at that point in my life."





Comments
Post a Comment