Kristin Chenoweth Marries Josh Bryant
Kristin Chenoweth has married musician Josh Bryant in an intimate ceremony that took place in Dallas, exchanging vows in front of family and friends at a private residence.
She wore a strapless Pamela Roland gown, with a sheer nude/pink overlay and floral embellishments. Josh sported a light grey suit from Michael Strahan's branded collection. A friend was officiating the wedding, and the couple's rescue dog Thunder was the ring bearer. Kristin walked down the aisle to AC/DC's 'Thunderstruck.'
Their engagement announcement took place in October 2021, with Josh proposing to Kristin with a three stone halo-style ring on the rooftop of New York City's Rainbow Room.
"Guess you're stuck with me now, @joshbguitar. I love you and I'm never letting you go. A million times yes!!!"
Kristin originated the role of Glinda in 'Wicked' on Broadway, and met Josh at her niece's wedding in 2016. His band Backroad Anthem performed.
"We were both dating somebody else [at the time]. And my nephew got married a year later and he was playing again and so we re-met."
The two began dating in 2018, and a year later they made their red carpet debut at PaleyLive LA's Evening Eith Kristin Chenoweth event.
"I have been a self-proclaimed bachelorette my whole life. I was never going to get married. I even got engaged before and couldn't do it. Until I met Josh. Then I was like, 'Why would I ever let this guy go?' I'm so blessed."




Comments
Post a Comment