Kourtney Kardashian Expresses Hatred For Kim Kardashian
During the season four trailer for 'The Kardashians,' there's appears to be a lot of drama, especially between Kourtney and Kim Kardashian.
Last season, fans witnessed tensions rise over Kim curating a Dolce & Gabbana collection, after Kourtney had worked with them for her wedding to Travis Barker.
The last installment did see them eventually talk things out, a sneak peek from upcoming episode's suggest the feud may still be there.
It even features a heated conversation between them. "Are you happy?" asks Kim. "You're a different person. You hate us. We all talk about it."
Kim suggests they're not seeing eye to eye. "I think, like, you think things so you're getting riled up. I think things so I'm getting riled up." "You're just a witch and I hate you."
That's not the only drama though. Khloe explains she and ex Tristan Thompson "are in really sensitive times," and Kourtney tells him she doesn't "think you deserve Khloe."





Comments
Post a Comment