Josh Duhamel Is Having Another Baby

Josh Duhamel and wife Audra Mari have announced their expecting their first child together, and ex-wife Fergie couldn't be happier for them. 

“I am truly happy for you guys. Axl can’t wait to be a big brother.”

Josh and Fergie were married in 2009, welcoming their son Axl in 2013. They announced their separation in 2017, and their divorce was finalised two years later.

Despite the split, there hasn't been any bad blood, especially while co-parenting Axl.


“We just love our kid and want the best for him. Fergie and I get along great. We have a lot of love and there’s no reason to not do the best we can to raise our kid. He’s No. 1.”

Fergie has remained single in the public eye since the divorce, however Josh went public with Audra in October 2019. He later made it clear she didn't meet his son until it was clear they were together for the long haul.

He explained that Fergie was “very adamant about not letting [Axl] meet people I was dating until we’d been dating for six months or something.”

Now, Audra and Axl “get along great. It’s been good.”

Josh proposed in January 2020. "Audra Diane Mari, Will you marry me?” he wrote on a piece of paper as a message in a bottle.


“It’s on!! She found a message in a bottle that washed ashore and said YES!!” He later revealed proposing was a "last minute decision."

“I didn’t have anything planned. I didn’t have a ring yet. I was like, ‘OK, you’re gonna do this today. Today’s the day.’ And that’s just how it all kind of happened. I coordinated with [the hotel concierge] there to make sure that bottle was floating up to shore as we were walking out there.”

The wed in September 2022 in North Dakota.

“Everyone told me that after you get married you feel different. To be honest, I never really believed them and I thought it would feel the same way it’s felt being with Joshua for the last three years. But it’s much different! I feel secure.”

Comments

Popular Posts