Charlie Puth Is Engaged

Singer Charlie Puth is engaged to Brooke Sansone.

"I flew to New York to ask my best friend to marry me, and she said yes. I am the happiest, best version of myself and it is all because of you Brookie. I love you endlessly forever and ever and ever."

Beside the announcement, he shared photos of the two of them, celebrating with pizza and Diet Cokes at restaurant Lucali in Brooklyn, New York. Brooke's gorgeous diamond ring was front and center.

After sharing the news, an outpouring of support was received from friends and fellow stars, including John Legend "Congratulations!!"


This updates comes almost a year after the two went Instagram official while celebrating Charlie's 31st birthday.

"Ohhhhh I'm NOT a loser…'cause I didn't lose her!!! (Happy birthday to me.)"

This post came soon after he told Howard Stern that he was dating someone special, who grew up with him in New Jersey.

"As my life gets more turbulent and I travel everywhere, it's nice to have someone close to you that you've known for a very long time."


"If I do, certainly the media won't know about it. And I'll go out of my way to make sure that they don't know about it because it becomes too much."

Comments

Popular Posts