50 Cent Wants Bras Thrown at Him on Stage Like Drake

50 Cent revealed he was jealous of how Drake is treated on tour, especially surrounding the amount of bras he receives on stage.

While backstage during his recent 'The Final Lap Tour,' he joked and asked his team to "treat me like Drake," and figure out how to get fans to throw bras on stage.

"Somebody help me with my feet please. They don’t treat Drake like this. They don’t treat motherf---in’ Drake like this."

"Drake, they throw him bras. What do I get? Could you please go get me some Drake fans? S--- just don’t feel right. I need to feel special around here. I need them to treat me like I’m Drake. Drake get bras every night! I used to get bras in the beginning of my career."


He then spoke to an employee shuffling papers and asked what he does. He replied, "I put out the setlists."

"This is your fault. Can we coordinate a production that’s hot enough for me to get bras every night like Drake?"

He then thanked each of his team members for telling him it was time to go on stage.

"Finally, you're treating me like Drake."

“It’s too many 🥷🏾’s on this tour s---, treat me like I’m DRAKE! I want to see tetas too," he captioned the video.

Drake is currently on his 'It's All a Blur Tour' with 21 Savage, and his concerts have gone viral due to the amount of bras thrown onstage.


He even joked he felt he was giving a bad show because no audience member was throwing bras on stage, during one of his shows.

"I would just like to say before I go onto this next song, this is the first stage where I don't have no bras, and I'm deeply disappointed. But don't start throwing shoes and phones and s---."

“If you got a bra, though, just let me know that I still got it 'cause I feel like I might be having a bad show or something. I didn't see no bras tonight."

Comments

Popular Posts