50 Cent Is A Suspect for Criminal Battery

50 Cent has found himself in the center of a criminal investigation, after he allegedly threw a microphone at a fan.

During a concert in Los Angeles, he threw a microphone into the crowd, and according to video on social media, it appeared to hit a fan in the head.

It was later reported he wasn't targeting the fan, but was allegedly upset the sound on his mic was malfunctioning.

The fan posted images of her head laceration, and filed a police report against the stat. Authorities theorised he had meant to throw the microphone at a crew member, and the fan wasn't supposed to be standing in the front row area.


The victim claimed he made direct eye contact with her prior to the throw.

50's attorney Scott Leemon denied allegations the star intentionally threw the mic. 

“Let’s be very clear, as I told LAPD this afternoon, my client Curtis would never intentionally strike anyone with a microphone. Anyone saying something different doesn’t have all the facts and is misinformed.”

50 had previously gushed about the show on social media. "My LA show was SIRE approved, he said man that was crazy! My little man could feel the love. 😆."

Several hours later, he proclaimed he couldn't wait to "turn up for real positive vibes."

He rose to fame in the late 90s, having released hits like 'In Da Club,' 'Window Shopper,' and '21 Questions.'

He has branched into acting starring in 'Get Rich or Die Trying' and the 'Power' franchise. He has also produced and created several musical moments of 'Power.'


“I’m writing some material to put out, I just release pieces. The thing is they have it be up to standard so they fill in the hole. The last place that they spend the money in the budget is for the music. I won’t allow them to put a filler in. I’m like, ‘Who’s that? Nobody knows who it is, and nobody will buy that on iTunes right now. So that should not be on my TV show.’ So I give them extra stuff laying around that I can put into those moments.”

He will next be seen in 'Expendables 4', the latest spinoff in Sylvester Stallone and Jason Statham's franchise. It's set to hit theatres September 22nd, also featuring Megan Fox.

“Armed with every weapon they can get their hands on and the skills to use them, The Expendables are the world’s last line of defense and the team that gets called when all other options are off the table. But new team members with new styles and tactics are going to give ‘new blood’ a whole new meaning.”

Comments

Popular Posts