Suzanne Somers Reveals 2nd Bout of Cancer

Suzanne Somers has revealed an update around her health, following a recent private battle with cancer, once again.

She revealed her breast cancer had returned after first being diagnosed in 2000.

"As you know, I had breast cancer two decades ago, and every now and then it pops up again, and I continue to bat it down. I have used the best alternative and conventional treatments to combat it. This is not new territory for me. I know how to put on my battle gear and I’m a fighter."

She shared a photo of herself, and husband Alan Hamel, and boasted about his and son Bruce's support since her first battle.


"Alan has been by my side every step of the way. I can’t even explain how much he has done for me. If it’s even possible, we are even closer than ever. My incredible family has been so supportive, and have helped so much by keeping the business running so you can still have access to all the wonderful products. Thank you for the continued love and support. It’s only about who you love and who loves you - and I love you! ✨💛✨"

She said even though her cancer had return, she does "my best not to let this insidious disease control me."

"It’s a recurrence of my breast cancer. Like any cancer patient, when you get that dreaded, 'It’s back' you get a pit in your stomach. Then I put on my battle gear and go to war. This is familiar battleground for me and I’m very tough."

Apart from the 2000 breast cancer, she has also battled skin cancer, and has claimed to stay on top of her health by maintaining a chemical-free, organic lifestyle.


"My doctors said that if I didn’t lead a chemical free life, supported by bio-identical hormones, I would not likely be here today. I am so grateful to all my fans for all the loving wishes. That means so much to me. God Bless America."

Her husband Alan has also given an update on her latest battle, opening up about the ups and downs.

“Suzanne has lived with cancer all her life. In her 20s, she’d also dealt with two hyperplasia…which is the waiting room for cancer. She has now dealt with her cancer once again. On June 6, she got an all-clear, but cancer is tricky and we will now closely monitor everything going forward.”

Despite now being cancer free, Alan said Suzanne wasn't ready to jump back into work, and is instead focusing on her health.

“We decided to put work on the back burner for now and focus on her health."

Comments

Popular Posts