Lindsay Lohan Opens Up About Motherhood

Since welcoming her baby boy, Lindsay Lohan is opening up about motherhood, and the changes to her body from pregnancy and postpartum.

"I am so proud of what this body was able to accomplish during these months of pregnancy and now, recovery."

"Having a baby is the greatest joy in the world! My OOTD lately is my @fridamom postpartum underwear. Because I’m not a regular mom, I’m a postpartum mom." 

Her son Luai was born in Dubai, with his exact date of birth yet to be revealed.


"Lindsay Lohan and her Financier husband, Bader Shammas, welcomed a beautiful, healthy son named Luai. The family is over the moon in love."

Her dad, Michael Lohan has recently opened up about his excitment welcoming a new grandchild.

"All I can say is I'm so so happy for Lindsay and Bader! They will be amazing parents. We are all truly blessed in so many ways!"

“Michael has a little girl so this is the first little boy in the family and it’s just wonderful," he said referencing his son Michael Jr.

"Everything went great with Lindsay, absolutely amazing and the delivery went really smooth."


Earlier this year, Lindsay's mother Dina Lohan revealed she had long wanted to be a mother herself.

"Lindsay has always loved kids because I love kids and my mother loves kids; I'm one of four."

"We have a big family, so she's always wanted children. And she's so maternal. Isabelle, her niece, just runs to her when she sees her."

"She's been trying and then it happened, that little stick came up positive. It's the right time for her and Bader is an angel. Her husband is so sweet and they're just so happy. They're just really happy and ready."


Comments

Popular Posts