Kelly Osbourne Hid Through Pregnancy To Avoid Fat Shaming
Kelly Osbourne has sparked questions regarding her pregnancy after posting a glam shimmery black look pic after a recent 'Masked Singer' taping.
"Did you have work done on your neck, face? You look quite different. Also I never saw a pregnant picture of you, did you hire a surrogate to carry your child? Thank you for your transparency."
This prompted Kelly, who welcomed her little boy late last year, to set the record straight.
In regards to plastic surgery, she replied, "It's just from weight loss. Honestly I've only had Botox."
When it came to her pregnancy, she revealed she was worried about public scrutiny over her body.
"There are no pictures of me pregnant, because I hid for 9 months because I did not want to get fat shamed."
Since welcoming her son in January, she has been open and candid about motherhood.
After her mother, Sharon Osbourne revealed the birth of her son, Kelly expressed she wanted to maintain privacy.
"I am not ready to share him with the world. It is no one's place but mine to share any information on my baby."
She has also opened up about adapting to life as a working mother.
"I have a new found respect for working mothers. I took my first job since having a baby. Having to leave him this morning was one of the hardest things I have ever done. This day can't go by quick enough for me. I can't want to have him back in my arms."




Comments
Post a Comment