Kelly Clarkson Responds To Being A 'Hall Pass'
During the opening night of her Las Vegas residency 'Chemistry,' Kelly Clarkson responded to a woman holding up a sign telling her, her girlfriend gave her a "hall pass" for Kelly.
"My girlfriend gave me a hall pass for you. If I was into chicks, I'd take up the offer. I just unfortunately like d---s."
The residency show was set to begin in 2020, prior to COVID 19 pandemic, and during the opening night, she addressed the long wait.
“I haven't done a show, I feel like, in 9,000 years."
The 95 minute show saw her singing songs such as 'Because Of You,' 'Since U Been Gone,' and 'Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You).'
She also paid homage to her talk show Kellyoke session, where she sings someone else's song. Opening night saw her sing Harry Styles' 'As It Was.'
“We’re gonna go a little Kellyoke every nigh. We were supposed to sing this actually on The Kelly Clarkson Show, and then all the strikes happened and nobody has a job now, so we didn’t get to perform it on the show.”
She is set to perform 10 shows in Vegas, promising all will be different.
“There’s a lot of songs, and it’s going to be different every night. We’re trying to make it special for everybody. We’re hitting all the new songs from the album in there somewhere. We’re hitting the ones you want to hear, and if we’re not, then you’re just being demanding because we’re singing a lot of songs.”
'Chemistry' is scheduled to run until August 19th, on various dates.




Comments
Post a Comment