Does Harry Styles Have An ‘Olivia’ Tattoo on His Thigh?
Once upon a time Harry Styles sung the words "I live for you, I long for you, Olivia,” so it isn't surprising he would have the name as a permanent tattoo.
While boating with James Corden and pals in Italy, Harry appeared to show off a new tattoo, reading "Olivia" in cursive on his thigh.
It was positioned above a similar one that reads "Colazione," which is the Italian translation for breakfast.
He has yet to reveal when he got the tattoo, or the inspiration behind it. One person said, "Olivia Wilde knowing Harry Styles got the name olivia tattooed on his body because of her."
“Harry and Olivia were real, were in love and they clearly believed they were gonna be together forever it wasn’t fake, wasn’t PR and wasn’t a stunt you dumb f—kers.”
Harry and Olivia were first linked in 2021, after connecting on set for 'Don't Worry Darling.' It was confirmed in November 2022 they had split.
Harry previously said, “The funniest thing about ‘Olivia’ is that it’s one of my favorite songs on the album because it’s so different and feels like so much old stuff that I love. It probably took the least time to write [and] I think that’s kind of, a lot of the time, when you get the best stuff is when they come out and you just write stuff down, and it almost writes itself.”
“I think the greatest thing about music in general is that you can put these labels on things and you can put names in things and it seems like there’s no gray area, but it doesn’t have to be so literal. Like, Olivia could be a place or a family member. It’s not necessarily about me, it might be an observation thing, but when you listen to it, you assume there’s a girl called Olivia, which could be true or isn’t necessarily the case.”




Comments
Post a Comment