Bebe Rexha Announces Split From Boyfriend
Bebe Rexha has revealed she and boyfriend Keyan Safyari have split after she publicised some body shaming text messages he sent to her.
“Now I just went through a breakup, so I might get a little emotional, so you need to help me here."
Later during the concert, she saw a fan holding up a sign that read, "You are enough.”
The message made her emotional and she said, “You really are trying to make a bitch cry.”
This announcement comes soon after she shared screenshots of Keyan allegedly criticising her weight.
“I always said I would be honest with you and your face was changing so I told you it was…that was the conversation we were having and you asked. Because I care, would you rather I lied to you?”
“Obviously you gained weight and your face changes? Should I pretend it didn’t happen and that it’s ok? Come on I gain 3 pounds and you call me chubbs and fat. Doesn’t mean you don’t love me. If you’re trying to find reasons to break up this makes sense…but it’s not the real reason.”
He alleged she was trying to “weaponize your anger or anxiety or any insecurity you may have” as an excuse to call it quits. “You know I have always found you to be beautiful and loved you no matter what."
He proceeded to encourage her to “write things down” and “speak to a therapist” so that she could “get to the root of the problem.”
They began dating in 2020, and before outing his problematic texts, she shut down body-shamers in strongly worded tweets.
“I know I got fat. I’m just so sick of people talking about it. NEXT!!!!!!”
“Human beings go through weight fluctuations it’s life and you don’t know what people are going through. Meds, disease, etc…”
One month earlier, she opened up about being diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and how it impacted her body image.
“We’re in 2023. We should not be talking about people’s weight."
She noted "a lot of women" and likely struggling with PCOS and are unaware of it.
“I literally jumped, like, 30 pounds so quickly, maybe a little bit more. But we gotta just be positive and just show people love.”





Comments
Post a Comment