'Teen Mom' Star Secretly Welcomes 5th Child

'Teen Mom' star Kailyn Lowry has announced she secretly welcomed her fifth child, while on her podcast talking about how she discovered The Culpo Sisters.

"I first came across your show in the hospital having one of my kids. The first episode that I saw was, I believe, you told your parents that you were, maybe, separating or divorcing and then one of your sisters was going to watch your kids."

It isn't confirmed when she welcomed the new addition, however the episode she is likely referring to aired in late December.

Kailyn is also mother to Isaac (13), Lincoln (9), Lux (5) and Creed (2).

Since welcoming Creed in 2020, she has opened up about the possibility of expanding her family.


"I don't have any intentions any time soon to have more children, but I'm going through IVF and egg retrievals so that I can potentially have the chance in the future, if that's what I want."

She kept most of her recent pregnancy private, and paid tribute to her eldest when he reached a milestone birthday.

"We have literally grown up together, but in some ways he's even more grown than I am. Thoughtful, brilliant, funny and at times a smartass are a few words I would use to describe Isaac. I think what really inspires me about him is the way he challenges social norms."


"Isaac, I hope this year is full of happiness and adventure for you. I hope you accomplish every goal you set. I hope you learn new things and you're able to be present. I love you with my whole heart! Happy birthday!"

Comments

Popular Posts