Shania Twain Rocks Lingerie At Music Festival

Shania Twain has showed up commanding attention at the Faster Horses Music Festival, sporting underwear.

Looking unreal in bedazzled lingerie as she belted out hits, opting to sport a sparkly black corset bodysuit over black panties.

She paired them with fishnet stockings and rhinestone covered boots, a multicoloured cape, and layered necklaces, singing into a glittery microphone.

She donned a matte face, sharp contour, pink lips and sparkly eyeshadow, hair parted down the middle, worn loose to her shoulders.


Throughout her latest 'Queen of Me Tour' she has been seen rocking multiple sultry looks, including a shimmery red crop top and miniskirt, with a platinum wig, silver necklaces, black sneakers, and rhinestone embellished sunglasses when she appeared in Canada.

​“Let’s Go Ottawa!! Thursday night was the largest opening night crowd in the history of @ottawabluesfest 🤯😍🤠 WOW!!!”

Fans quickly praised her style in the comments with one writing, "Love all your creative outfits – wigs, costumes! Love that you change it up!” 

Another said “Shania you have no business looking this amazing!!!!” 

A third commented, “I love this look.”


She has even rocked a purple wig onstage, sporting tight coils as the wig was passed to her, featuring soft waves, face framing pieces and lots of layers.

“As I go gray, I’m like ‘I might as well toy around with different colors’ … I just enjoy playing around with it like fashion.”

During the 2023 CMT Awards, she sported a red wig pairing in with Prabal Gurung gown with a red and black butterfly print, sheer long sleeves, cutouts exposing her midriff, and a thigh high split.

She added dainty earrings, platform heels, pink eyeshadow, and long lashes.



Comments

Popular Posts