Miranda Lambert Freaks Out Over Fan’s T-shirt
Miranda Lambert has called another time-out during the middle of a concert to address yet another audience.
This time though, was to express appreciation for a concertgoer's emblazoned with what seems to be a pro-Lambert slogan, "Shoot Tequila, Not Selfies.”
A viral video showed Lambert unleashing an anti-selfie tirade at a recent concert, and can now be seen whooping it up with fans after spotting the shirt.
“Her shirt says, ‘Shoot tequila, not selfies. She did it, I didn’t!”
The audience roared in delight, as Lambert told the fan her shirt was "badass."
The fan then handed Lambert a tiny bottle of tequila which the singer unscrewed and took a swig of before offering it to her bandmate, who proceeded to down the rest.
This happened just one week after Lambert bereded concertgoer's for taking a selfie during an emotional song.
The video shows her stopping the show, and saying "I’m gonna stop right here for a second, I’m sorry. These girls are worried about their selfie and not listening to the song.”
“It’s pissing me off a little bit. Sorry, I don’t like it. At all. We’re here to hear some country music tonight. I’m singing some country damn music.”
The video has almost 4 million views on TikTok.
Following the tirade, several fans left the concert in protest, "“Let’s go — you don’t do that to fans."
The fan called out said she "felt like I was back at school with the teacher scolding me for doing something wrong and telling me to sit down back in my place.”
“I feel like she was determined to make us look like we were young, immature and vain. But we were just grown women in our 30s to 60s trying to take a picture," claiming it took “30 seconds at most.”
A video of Lambert also resurfaced of her popping a beach ball, adding more fuel to the fire.
Several music icons have bashed her behaviour.
LL Cool J said, “Miranda, get over it, baby. They’re fans. Let me tell you something about art — and I say this with love. So, your job as an artist is to create art. The way people choose to interact with that art or engage in it and appreciate it is up to them.”
Vanilla Ice also poked fun at her during a concert telling fans they could "take all the selfies you want” because “this ain’t no Miranda Lambert concert.”





Comments
Post a Comment