Logan Paul Engaged To Girlfriend

Logan Paul and girlfriend Nina Agdal are now engaged, with the news announced in a joint Instagram post.

"Engaged to my best friend."

The post shared various images from the proposal, taking place in Italy.

One images has Logan down on one knee as Nine excited reacts, with the other showing the two kissing after the special moment.

They celebrated their first anniversary together as a couple in May, with Logan posting a sweet tribute.

"One very special year with my Danish queen @ninaagdal."


They met in New York at an event, Nina explained.

"We met at an event in NYC. I found out he was there and my gut was screaming that I had to say hi to him. I basically convinced him to meet me and my friends upstairs for a drink. I didn't want to walk downstairs because of my bad back. He came upstairs and we started joking around. It instantly felt like I had known him for years, and here we are. It was wild!"

Not long after, she made it official by posting a romantic photo of the two.

"2022, the beginning of me and you."


Nina has previously been linked with Leonardo DiCaprio and son of Christie Brinkley, Jack Brinkley-Cook.

In April she posted a photo of her and Logan at a restaurant.

"Obsessed with this boy," with Logan joking in the comments section, "I'm a man."

Comments

Popular Posts