Harry Styles Hit In The Face By Object Once Again

Harry Styles has become the latest victim of being hit in the face by an object while performing.

In a video posted by an attendee at his concert in Vienna, he can be seen walking alongside the stage's catwalk as he was smacked in the eye by a flying object.

He was wearing a green sequined outfit, and quickly put his hand over his face, paused, and crouched to the ground, before continuing to walk up some steps.

He ended up finishing the show all the way through to encore, and this was not the first time he has been a target for throwing items.

Last month, he was hit by a bouquet of flowers in Wales, and has previously dealt with a string of thrown objects through the years, including Skittles, a tampon, and chicken nuggets.


After he was hit with the Skittles last November, he bent down and held his eye in paid. After the show, he turned to his percussionist and said, "See you tomorrow AVEC eye patch."

This latest incident come shortly after Bebe Rexha, Drake, Kelsea Ballerini, Steve Lay, Kid Cudi, and P!nk all endured objects thrown at them mid performance.

Bebe was hit with a flying phone and was knocked to the ground, with the phone splitting her eyebrow, requiring stitches.

That concertgoer was arrested and charged with two counts of third degree assault, and second degree aggravated harassment, third degree attempted assault, and second degree harassment.

He apparently told police he was "trying to see if I could hit her with the phone at the end of the show because it would be funny."


His lawyer said in a statement, "Nicolas, like many other fans, was hoping to interact in some way with Ms. Rexha as the phone was returned. It was never his intention to injure Ms. Rexha in any way."

Kelsea Ballerini was hit in the face by a flying object during a show in Idaho, while P!nk had a fan throw their mother's ashes on to the stage in a baggie.

"I don't know how I feel about this."

Earlier this month, Adele tool time out of her show at The Colosseum in Las Vegas over safety concerns.


“Have you noticed how people are forgetting f---ing show etiquette at the moment? People are throwing s--- on stage. Have you seen that? I f---ing dare you — I dare you throw something at me. I’ll f---ing kill you.”

Charlie Puth has also shared similar thoughts on the matter.

"This trend of throwing things at performers while they are onstage must come to an end. It’s so disrespectful and very dangerous. Please just enjoy the music, I beg of you."

Comments

Popular Posts