Dylan Sprouse Marries Barbara Palvin
Dylan Sprouse and Barbara Palvin have officially married one month following their engagement.
Photos shared online show the two tying the knot in Hungary, with the two walking down the aisle. Barbara was wearing a simple, chic wedding gown, and Dylan was sporting a classic black tux at what seems like a church.
Cole Sprouse and a priest can be seen walking behind the couple in one photo, while another shows them celebrating by themselves as they made their way outside the venue.
They haven't commented yet on the wedding, but had confirmed they planned to wed in Hungary.
“I’m excited to show that side of me and introduce my culture, the places I grew up and the places I went to. I feel like a lot of people will learn even more about me this way. I know there was no way we would have not had a wedding in Hungary because my parents would have killed me.”
Just one month prior, the two confirmed they had been engaged for months.
“With the power invested in V I am a Sprouse to be 👰🏻♀️."
The two began dating in June 2018, and upon announcement of their engagement, Dylan explained he asked Barbara to marry him in September 2022, but the waited to share the news with the world.
“We didn’t necessarily feel the need to be fully transparent with the public about that aspect of our engagement. What we wanted to do with Stephen and the V team is make something that was kind of tongue-in-cheek about the nature of private versus public. We’re playing with the idea of perception.”
Barbard had agreed with the sentiment and was happy to share the news on their own terms.
“I mean, a man has time to prepare for the proposal — Dylan kept the ring for seven months before he asked the question — but for me, it was right then and there. I knew since we started dating that I wanted to marry him, but it’s a big decision.”
“They keep details of their personal life private,” an a source revealed. “They’ve talked about getting married and having kids soon.”




Comments
Post a Comment