Did Chad Michael Murray Just Reveal His Child's Gender?
It appears Chad Michael Murray and wife Sarah Roemer will be welcoming another daughter, as Chad subtly noted in an Instagram post.
“We travel this world as a little wolf pack — this baby’s been everywhere already and she’s not even on the outside yet. Thank you mama for carrying our pack —literally💪❤️💪.”
The use of "she" indicates they are expecting a girl, however neither Chad nor Sarah have confirmed the sex.
“Coming to an airport near you- this family of 5 😳. I can hear it now —‘Uh oh, here come the Murray’s’ 😂😂😂.”
The pregnancy was first announced on July 7th, after a baby bump photo of his spouse was shared.
“Baby #3 loading… ❤️. Anyone know any new gadgets for babies? It’s been a bit since we had one.”
Sarah is also super excited to be expanding the family, and meeting the new arrival.
“I’ve been meaning to post this for awhile. Love love love our wolf pack picture by @ejazkhanphotographynyc. There was a hidden wolf in the background that was representing baby #3.”
Sarah called the black and white pic "stunning" being hung up in their house, featuring four full sized wolves in a huddle. A fifth one is peeking out the back.
Chad and Sarah met in 2014, and secretly wed a year later, months before welcoming their first child.
Chad was previously linked to Sophia Bush and Kenzie Dalton.
“We’ve been blessed with a son. God’s greatest gift. Sarah and I couldn’t be happier.”
Their son's name has yet to be revealed, and he became a big brother in March 2017.
“I’ve now two incredible women in my life. My son and I are two lucky guys."
Their family life is usually kept on the down low, also not sharing their daughter's name. Chad has admitted becoming a parent has shifted his perspective.
“I’m a family guy. Put God and family first, that’s how we run, and these cater to that in a large way. They’re family films. I believe in that. It’s better than my kids going to school in the upcoming years and having their dad’s poster [from a steamy project] up someone’s locker or something like that. It feeds the soul for the current place that we’re in, and I personally think that the world needs more of it. I think the light there is good for the world. It feeds the spirit and that’s what we need.”




Comments
Post a Comment