Claire Danes & Hugh Dancy Welcome Baby No. 3
Claire Danes and husband Hugh Dancy have welcomed their third baby, with Claire giving birth to a baby girl confirmed yesterday, joining older brothers Cyrus (10) and Rowan (4).
It was confirmed in January that the couple were expecting their third child.
Just one day after the announcement, Claire debuted her baby bump at the 2023 Golden Globes, walking the carpet solo, she told Mario Lopez the pregnancy was “not intentional, but here we go!”
The two were introduced on the set of 'Evening' in 2007, with sparks flying instantly. Although Claire was hesitant for something serious.
“I was very recently single, and I had never been single before, so we were just friends for a while. [Hugh and I] met in Rhode Island when it was at its most audaciously beautiful, in the fall. And there was one day when we were bicycling by the water and it was sparkly and idyllic, and I just had this dumb epiphany, like, ‘I’m really just happy.’”
Although she liked Hugh, she chose to take a break from dating, but after a one-night stand, she realised she wanted him all along.
Hugh recalled the beginning of the relationship differently, stating he was unaware Claire first saw him as a fling.
“The first thing I should mention is that this is complete news to me, so I’m glad I can respond to it. I can only say that I’m really glad my wife chose to have a one-night stand with an inadequate lover. It could have gone either way, who knows?”
They were married in France in September 2009, almost eight moths after the proposal, welcoming Cyrus in 2012, and Rowan six years later.
Claire has previously been open about her decision to wait before having kids.
“I’ve always wanted to have kids, but I’m glad I didn’t until now. When I was thinking about [working and being a mother] originally, I was really nervous about it. I think I would make a lousy stay-at-home mom. It just wouldn’t suit me. I feel so fortunate in that I’ve had this arrow-straight focus that I wanted to act.”
Claire has previously been linked to Billy Crudup from 2003 to 2006.
She has also been about the controversial relationship.
“I was just in love with him. And needed to explore that and I was 24… I didn’t quite know what those consequences would be.”
Hugh was previously linked to Anne Hathaway between 2002 and 2004.





Comments
Post a Comment